Here are 5 reasons why NBA star Klay Thompson and Bryce Baez would make a great father- son duo!
- They have similar interests. They both love basketball. Bryce plays for his college team in Chicago and Klay plays for the Golden State Warriors. Also, Klay’s dad Mychal Thompson played for the Portland Trail Blazers and the Los Angeles Lakers. It runs in the family!
(Photo: East Bay Times- Klay Thompson and his father Mychal Thompson. Stephen Curry and his father Dell Curry.)
2. They look alike. They’re both tall, with a similar light complexion. #Twinning!
(Photo: Childhood photo of Bryce Baez and Klay Thompson in College)
3. They both love to travel. Bryce left the United States as a baby and was adopted by a family in Spain. He has traveled with his family quite a bit since. Klay is (obviously) also well-traveled. They’ll make good travel buddies!
(Photo: Bryce Baez)
4. Klay cares for Rocco like he would a son. (If you haven’t already seen my previous blog post, go check it out!) Klay and Rocco have an unbreakable bond, and this tells me that he will make a great father!
(Photo: Klay Thompson and Rocco)
5. They’re both decent men. This is what the culture needs; strong black men who are focused on their goals, while raising their families and building an empire. Bryce is level-headed, smart, and ambitious. They’ll make a great team. Klay has never been involved in a scandal, except for that one time for marijuana possession. But he turned it around! Keep reading!
(Photo: San Francisco Chronicle)
6. Business-minded. Besides his shoe deal and other endorsements, Klay is the co-founder of Just Live CBD, a THC-free cbd company. What a way to come back from that misdemeanor! Bryce is a young entrepreneur himself, with a growing apparel business as a side hustle.
(Photo: Just Live CBD)
Can somebody say #Collaboration!